Table of Contents
Welcome to the BADGrads wiki!
- A wiki is a collaborative effort, so if you see something missing or misspelled or inaccurate or incomplete, please fix it! If you have some experience on some subject, find a good place for it and put it in!
- To be able to edit pages, just log in (this link will log you out if you're already logged in).
- To learn how to use or edit the wiki, read the Wiki Help.
- The default license of content on the wiki is CC-BY-SA 3.0.
Recently Changed Pages on the Wiki
- astro300_f16:day10 - [Concept Mapping (30 minutes)] by ccheng (2016/10/20 04:06)
- astro300_f16 - [Ay 375 Lesson Plans] by ccheng (2016/10/14 22:07)
- astro300_f16:day9 by ccheng (2016/10/13 04:52)
- astro300_f16:homework by ccheng (2016/10/13 04:52)
- graduate_student_postdoc_seminar by goullaud (2016/10/12 20:20)
- peerreviewphilsophy.pdf - created by ccheng (2016/10/10 20:21)
- midsemester_eval_carina.pdf - created by ccheng (2016/09/21 18:51)
- midsemester_eval.pdf - created by ccheng (2016/09/21 18:50)
Life in Berkeley
- Academic and Department Guidelines (includes formal rules for exams and degrees)