Table of Contents
AY 375 - Fall 2016: Seventh Day Lesson Plan
Section Recap (20 minutes)
- What did you do?
- What worked well?
- What didn't work well?
- What would you do differently?
- How did you assess learning?
- Did anything unexpected happen?
What is Learning?
See slides here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BxG7oJJvWOWgM0IyOGgwWDVvVVU
- You should be administering your midsemester evaluations in your sections this week. After reviewing your students' responses, write up a ~1 paragraph summary of the evaluation. Bring this summary and a copy of your (blank) evaluation to class on 10/5 (next week!). If you are teaching a lab course, you are encouraged to talk to the Professor of the course and see if it's possible to adminster a midsemester evaluation for the class as a whole. If you are not teaching at all this semester, please draft a general midsemester evaluation (one that you could use in future semesters), but you will not be administering it.
- You will be video-taped by one of the 375 GSIs sometime next week (10/3-10/7)!